By using this website, you are communicating with us electronically and consent to receive communications from us electronically. You agree that all electronic communications including notices, disclosures, cancellation and market loss related policies that we provide to you electronically shall satisfy and legal requirements that such communications be in writing.
Any of our newsletters have to be opted in and you can unsubscribe at any point. We do send automated emails for your cart reminders that there is merchandise still in there and then one asking on how we did. Any reviews would be greatly appreciated and we hope to continue to earn your business.
All content presented on Disme Coin Co. including but not limited to graphics, logos, images, audio clips, and slogans are the exclusive property of Disme Coin Co. or its affiliates and protected by international copyright laws.
By purchasing through the website you agree not to use any of our content in any way.
It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your account including username, password, and for restricting access to any computer you use to access your account or complete a transaction. By using our site, you agree to accept full responsibility for any activity which occurs on your account. We will send emails with each order to help prevent any unauthorized transactions.
Any dispute or claim in any way to your use Disme Coin Co. or to any products you purchase from Disme Coin Co. will be resolved by binding arbitration, rather than court, except that you may assert claims in small claims court if your claim would qualify. You agree that the Federal Arbitration Act and the laws of the state of California, without regard to principles of conflict of laws will govern these terms and conditions.
Any credit card charge back will be subject to a minimum $50 processing fee. Processing fee may be charged to the credit card used to place the order or added to the user’s account balance Disme Coin Co.’s discretion.
Any bounced check payment will be subject to a minimum $30 processing fee. Processing fee may be charged to the credit card used to place the order or added to the user’s account balance Disme Coin Co.’s discretion.
Terms of Purchase
When an order is confirmed, prices become locked-in and the order becomes a contractually binding agreement between the “buyer” Disme Coin Co. By placing an order either online or via telephone and agreeing to our terms and conditions, the customer enters into a contractually binding agreement with Disme Coin Co., and agrees to send Disme Coin Co. payment as contractually specified within 48 hours for orders placed via bank wire payment, and within 72 Hours for orders placed via Check payment, and also agrees to Disme Coin Co.’s order cancellation policy if payment is not received within the specified time-frame.
All canceled orders are subject to a cancellation fee consisting of any market loss to ;Disme Coin Co. along with an additional 1.5% of total purchase price. Market loss is defined in the simplest form, as the difference of what you paid for the purchase and what it is now worth based on the going market price of the respective item. i.e. the market value per ounce for the products that you purchased at the time of purchase less the market value per ounce of the products at the time of cancellation. The market value will be defined under the sole discretion of Disme Coin Co..
Disme Coin Co. ;reserves the right to cancel any order after 3 business days of non-payment for personal check orders, and after 72 hours (3 business days) of non-payment for bank wire orders. Cancellation penalty will be applied to a credit card on file previously used to secure an order either online or via telephone. Disme Coin Co. reserves the right to charge any valid credit card on file for applicable market loss and cancellation fees. Any market gains as a result of a canceled order will remain the property of Disme Coin Co
Cancellation requests must be filed via telephone during normal business hours. Disme Coin Co. will evaluate any request to cancel an order on a case-by-case basis and only under rare, extraordinary circumstances will a cancellation be approved. Only with verified email will the order be closed out.
ALL images are stock photos and the items you will be receiving will vary from the one pictured unless otherwise specified.
Disme Coin Co. price quotes do not include taxes or duties. The customer is solely responsible for any applicable taxes or duties that may be applicable to a transaction with Disme Coin Co. outside California.
Due to continually changing market prices for precious metals, the offers made by Disme Coin Co. are only valid for a 3 minute duration. A spot price calculation is determined by Disme Coin Co. upon its sole and absolute discretion. Pricing on any website owned or operated by Disme Coin Co. is for informational purposes only.
Disme Coin Co.r etains the right to cancel or refund an order. If a typographical, mathematical or other error is made in the calculation of a transaction, customer agrees to take all steps requested by Disme Coin Co. to rectify the error. Customer further agrees to hold Disme Coin Co. harmless from all damages or liability arising from such error.
Customer must notify Disme Coin Co. in writing within 7 business days after receipt of material of any discrepancy, claim, or dispute arising from a transaction. If no notification is received within 7 business days, customer agrees it is forever barred from bringing a claim for loss, damage, or other relief relating to such controversy, claim, or dispute.
The information provided by on any website owned or operated by Disme Coin Co. is for informational purposes only and is not intended as any form of advice, whether legal, accounting, investment, financial or tax advice. Therefore, it cannot be relied upon as such. The client should contact a licensed professional for such advice. The information provided by websites of Disme Coin Co. are provided on an “as is” basis without any warranty of any kind, whether express or implied and the use of this service and the Disme Coin Co.’s websites is entirely at client’s own risk. In no event will Disme Coin Co. be held liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of the use of information contained on our websites or any publication.
Coupon Terms and Conditions
1. Coupons are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash and cannot be combined with any other coupons or any other offer or discounts or promotions offered by Disme Coin Company.
2. Each coupon is identified by a code and has different rewards. The claimant can decide the reward desired during the checkout whilst being bound by the conditions linked to the redemption of the coupon.
3. To redeem the coupon code, enter the coupon code into the promotional box in the cart during the checkout process.
5. Each coupon is valid for a limited time only and expires on the date specified in the email sent to the claimant by Disme Coin Company.
6. Coupons cannot be replaced if emails are deleted by the claimant.
7. A coupon cannot be applied to sales previously placed with Disme Coin Company.
8. The coupon is not necessarily valid for all periods of the year. There may be periods, particularly during the seasons, for which the coupon may not be usable.
10. Disme Coin Company shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (even if caused by negligence) as a result of accepting and/or using the coupon, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
11. Disme Coin Company accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected email or other communications. Disme Coin Company assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive a claim or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, then Disme Coin Company may modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the coupon.
12. Disme Coin Company reserves the right to discontinue a coupon at any time. Other Policies- By using this website you agree to all policies further detailed on Disme Coin Co., including “Payment and Pricing”, “Returns and Refunds”, “Shipping Policies”, and “Market and Investments Risk”.
Any attempts to resell any merchandise from Dismecoins.com is done so at the sole risk of the buyer and in no way is dismecoins responsible for any discrepancy and or error made. The buyer has already agreed to all other terms in this Terms of Service and takes all responsibility and or fault with their customers. We do not condone or recommend that any one try to resell our products and if done is done at the sole discretion of each customer.
All presell items are sold on estimated shipping dates and can be shorter or longer than the dates posted. If your order goes through your spot in line is guaranteed and you will receive the item purchased as soon as we can physically get the items in stock and shipped out. If for any reason you would like to cancel your purchase we can not hold your place in line and if the item sells out you would lose the opportunity to buy that item at a later time.